
We had a baby shower for my good friend and cousin in law Stacey. Her hubby Luke is West's cousin and best bud. This is going to be their first baby. It's a Boy!

Here are some of the friends and family chowing down.

Stacey's aunt (left) and Mom (in red), West's Grandma (back) and Stacey. I didn't even get a picture of her mother in law that came all the way for Cali for the shower.

I attempted a diaper cake to use as one of the center pieces. Not as cute as others that I've seen (like yours Jessica) but didn't turn out too bad.

For one of the games you were given some play dough and were told to make a baby. The mother to be picked her two favorites. (Click to enlarge) Yes, mine was the little sperm. Hey, I took home the most creative prize!

Zan must have taken some play-doh classes becuase hers was really good and won for the best baby. Look at his cute little toosh!
2 comments:
okay you are being modest, your diaper cake is just as good as mine! It is super cute!
Your house is gorgeous! Lor and I looked at your blog when she was here and couldn't believe how beautifully decorated your house is.
Post a Comment