Sunday, November 16, 2008

He's doing it

Boarder is sitting up on his own now. He did it for the first time on the 11th. He is younger than Marlee and Flash were when they started to sit up too.

3 comments:

the MARTIN and BROOK Cook Family said...

Hey! Darci! Congrats on the two kids! It has been so long! How have you been? I love it when the babys start to do things on their own! HOw old is he now? Well, I love seeing so many peoples blogs! remember that time we dressed up as playboy bunnies for a church halloween party? Yeah, that was fun...Just thought that I would say hello!

the MARTIN and BROOK Cook Family said...

So I do still blowdry my hair upside down sometimes alright...So yeah we are helping out with vball and it is fun. I helped the freshman team during the season. tracy didn't, she was too busy, but I think that she is going to help with club. Shannon would love it if you wanted to. She loves all the help she can get! It would be fun! Club is at 7ps on t or r...it should be fun!

The Halligan's said...

You are in trouble now! Pretty soon... he will be walking! AHHHH