
Boarder turned the big 6 months today! Time is flying by and he is growing up so fast. I know I should really cherish these moments while he is little since he is our last baby. He is the most happy natured baby. He is smiling and laughing all of the time. He is such a sweet little guy and I love him so much. When he went to the Dr. a week ago he was 50% for height, 50-75% for weight and 50% for head. Smaller than we thought he was going to be but he has plenty of time to grow. Everytime I take his monthy bear picture he seems to always strech his legs out. He wants every inch to count.
2 comments:
Holy cow, he's looking LONG to me! He'll pass up that whole 50%-tile crap in no time!
those legs just make me laugh every time! he is really, really long. are you sure the doc wasn't looking at the one year chart? our doc once told us on accident that laird was in the 25th for height and 75th for weight and there was no way that was right.
Post a Comment