Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Another Halloween and more candy that we don't need. We actually had a half bag of candy in Marlee's bag from last year that I threw out yesterday. We just don't eat that much candy and we don't give the kids a lot of candy either. They are hyper enough as it is. The day before Halloween we went to West's grandma's house for a traditional get together with the kids dressed up in their costumes. Halloween night we went trick or treating in our neighborhood with our close friends. This was the first year that we didn't go with all the cousins. It was still lots of fun though!
We had to do it at least one year...Flash went as "The Flash." Everyone was saying, "It's Flash." I said, "Hey how did you know his name?" He was so cute in his little costume.
Marlee wanted to be a kitty this year. She is officailly old enough to choose what she wants to be. She is growing up so fast. It was fun putting make up on her too. She even held still while I put mascara on her.

Baby Bo went as a mad scientist. It was adorable! Thanks for making the lab coat mom!


Our three little twirps. It was crazy telling Marlee to come and take a picture with your brothers.



Here is the whole family in grandma's back yard. We are finally complete. I love them all so much.


Best Buds and cousins Flash and Tate. I guess they actually played together when we were out of town. Most of the time Tate takes a while to warm up to Flash. It's so fun seeing them grow up together.


The kids got spoiled while Daddy pushed them around to each house and dropped them off at the front door step.


Best freinds since they were babies Kai and Marlee. They love each other so much. They had a blast trick or treating together.


This was the kids practicing at our house. Mostly for Flash so that he would know what to do and say. For the first few houses Flash would walk into people's homes when they opened the door. So funny!

Here is my good friend Mana and me out with the kids Trick or Treating. I told her that I would dress up with her next year. She always does.

8 comments:

Heather said...

The close up picture of Boarder is soooo cute! I picked up the pumpkin bag with legs a couple of years ago at Children's place and my mom made Brittan's bag with the B on it.

The Richards said...

Looks like you had a good halloween!! Marlee is so darn cute as a kitty! Good job on her make up :) And little Bo.. he does make a good mad scientist with all that hair! You guys are such a cute family!!

Amy S. said...

Cute pics! What was Mana dressed as? I can't tell from the pic. I like your new blog background. :)

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Your kids look so cute! I love the mad scientist idea! It was fun to be with you guys last week.

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Boarder looked so adorable! I loved the idea! You have a good looking family! The cruise was fun- wish it was next year already so we could do another trip!

Britt and Dylan said...

Hi Darci!!! Just ran acrossed your page! Wow you have a beautiful family! Congrats, I dont think I have ever seen the kiddo's before. They are all sooooo adorable!

hydeeann said...

your kids looked great! glad we got to see them at gma's house.

i've got a snow queen/white witch costume for you to borrow next year if you want. or maybe my alice costume to go with your long blonde hair. although i'm not sure any of them are slinky enough for you! =)

Courtney and Dorothy said...

We love all of the kids costumes. Very cute. Also love your new blog design.