Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Haircut....Whoops

West about killed me last night becuase I took Boarder for his first haircut and when I left he told me that he wanted to keep his hair all long in the front and faded in the back. I told the lady just that and to only trim the top. She of course cut it way shorter then we wanted and when I brought him home and showed West he was not a happy camper. I guess thats what happens when you go to a crappy cheap place.






8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gosh your kids are getting so big! And they are all so freakin cute. I guess that is to be expected when comming from 2 beautiful parents. I miss you guys a lot and im stoked you have a blog! Love you!!!!

Amy S. said...

So, I already told you, but, oh my gosh, he looks so much older, like a 1 yr old! And he looks more like his big bro now....

Als said...

I lose it when Scott cuts even a 1/4 inch off Aiden's head... I can see having a little separation anxiety from Boarder's long locks. He looks very cute though!

The Richards said...

I agree with Amy. He looks so much older with the short hair cut! But I think he looks so cute! Hey, at least your kids have hair to cut. Mine was bald!!

Rex and Paula said...

Darci,
Thanks for the comment on our page so we could find your blog. Your family is beautiful. It looks like you really enjoy being a Mom. Great pictures too.

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I can't believe how much hair he has. The pic of him smiling is really cute!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

He is still so adorable with short hair. What a beautiful baby! Makes him look older.

hydeeann said...

maybe it didn't turn out the way you wanted, but he looks dang cute anyway, especially with that smile on his face!