Monday, November 3, 2008

New things

Boarder is trying to sit up. He mostly leans forward because he can't hold all of his weight up yet. He is getting there though.
My little Monster. Some more Halloween pictures that we took. Thanks for the shirt Lor Lor !




He is also trying to hold his bottle by himself. He gets all excited when he sees it and then grabs it and puts it in his mouth and then lets go. He doesn't understand that he needs to hold it there.

He also loves to try and eat his feet. It's so cute when he does this. Baby feets are so cute!


I had to post this picture. This is when Flash wanted to go on the big potty. I took a call and when I came back this is what I found. He feels that he needs to wipe every two seconds. That was lots of fun getting all of this toilet paper out with a plastic bag around my hand.




8 comments:

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

That was too funny with the toilet paper! I bet that was fun getting out!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Oh my! Kaylee flooded our toilet when we were tending her. It is a mess!

Als said...

They are so cute Darce, I can't believe how funny Boarder looks as a mad scientist--it's obvious why you picked that!!

Amy S. said...

Boarder sure reminds me of Marlee with that smile and head full of hair.

Kim said...

I love the new lay out! I really want to steal it, lol. I also love Boarder's hair!

hydeeann said...

thank goodness for the plastic bag trick! it would be just too yucky otherwise. i learned that one from my brilliant hubby. i was too dumb to think of it myself. guess that's why i need him, to think of things like that for me.

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

The way you add when people updated their blog is: Go to layout, click on ADD A GADGET, click on the top option BLOG ROLL (it's new), you then have to manually put in everyone's blog addresses. I copy & pasted my existing friend list to a word document so after pasting their addresses I could copy & paste their name from the word doc. That made it a little faster. Hope that made sense! See ya!

Nicole said...

Oh that is hilarious about the toilet paper! Sounds very familiar! I love the new picture on the heading of your blog- you are absolutely gorgeous!! Oh and the mad scientist was great! I'll have to remember that idea! :)