Monday, September 1, 2008

Juicin' it up

West surprised the family with
a juicer that he bought off of an
infomercial the other day. This
reminds me of the time when we
lived in Vegas and he bought a
deep fryer off of tv too. Uhhh,
it makes me sick just thinking
about all the the food that we fried
in it. I seriously think that we took
a year off of our lives by eating that
much grease. This is a much better
buy because now we get fresh juice.
We juiced six apples a few nights ago
and got 4 cups of fresh juice. The
kids loved putting the cut apples in
the juicer. The juice was so good. I
bought some lemons and oranges that
we can try next. Maybe will be get
that year of life back that we lost lost
from the deep fryer if we keep on
juicing!

5 comments:

Als said...

Darce, your family is beautiful, thanks for being my blog friend! I'd love to learn some crafting tricks from you, I'm so impressed with your skills.

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Darci! That is great! You guys are going to be so healthy. I just LOVE your kitchen also. Little Boarder is so cute sitting up there in his Bumbo. So cute that West is there with all his children and spending time with them. He is sooooo cute.

hydeeann said...

definitely a much better purchase than the fryer. funny, but that's the first thing i thought of when you said dan bought it! we'd love to come over and sample some time. we will definitely bring some of our citrus over when it ripens!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

We have that juicer and LOVE IT! Try apples and lemons! It makes great lemonade. The apples sweeten it so you don't have to use sugar. Anyways, the picture of your family all together and your kids all waiting for juice is way cute! I wish I was there crafting with you, Jessica, and Rochelle! It looks like you're all so creative! Maybe someday I'll come visit... :)

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

Darci, what is Daniel doing up so late watching infomercials. That can be a dangerous combo. That late at night everything sounds good on those infomercials. Although, it looks like he got a good buy. I'd like one of those since we have all those citrus trees. Let me know where I can get one.