Boarder's hair is out of control long for how little he is. West refuses to let me cut it. We think that he would make a really good "Mad Scientist" for Halloween. His smile is HUGE!
Use his mom sewing machine you have to whip up a little white lab coat for him. You wanted to practice, now is your chance and it won't even matter if you mess up a bit.
West and I have been married for 7 years now. We met my senior year of high school when I was working at a sandwich shop. I really believe that it was love at first sight! We are blessed to be stay at home parents too. We have three beautiful and healthy kids that we love to death. West is the greatest husband and father to our children that I could ever ask for.
4 comments:
OMG, he does look like a mad scientist in that top photo, all he needed was a little white lab coat.
Yeah I know! It's hilarios! We are really considering doing it for Halloween.
Use his mom sewing machine you have to whip up a little white lab coat for him. You wanted to practice, now is your chance and it won't even matter if you mess up a bit.
I think he looks just like his Daddy :-)
Post a Comment