That sounds exactly like Scott! Yes the behavior Chart works like a charm! Email me and I will send you the ones I found on the internet that you just print off. nicole_riggs@hotmail.com
Hey YOU!! So good to see you guys on here! We are good! I can't believe how big Marlee is!! She was only 2 I think when we saw her last. All your kids are so beautiful!!
Hey I say your link through Kim's... My name is Marisa Graf and I lived with the Stephenson's. I just wanted to know how Lori is doing these days... Say, "Hi!" to her for me please! Thanks, and your family is beautiful!
West and I have been married for 7 years now. We met my senior year of high school when I was working at a sandwich shop. I really believe that it was love at first sight! We are blessed to be stay at home parents too. We have three beautiful and healthy kids that we love to death. West is the greatest husband and father to our children that I could ever ask for.
7 comments:
That is so funny... what a little cutie! I saw your blog on Alyssa's, YAY! :) How have you been? You're family is sooo cute!
That sounds exactly like Scott! Yes the behavior Chart works like a charm! Email me and I will send you the ones I found on the internet that you just print off. nicole_riggs@hotmail.com
Hey YOU!!
So good to see you guys on here! We are good! I can't believe how big Marlee is!! She was only 2 I think when we saw her last. All your kids are so beautiful!!
Hey I say your link through Kim's... My name is Marisa Graf and I lived with the Stephenson's. I just wanted to know how Lori is doing these days... Say, "Hi!" to her for me please! Thanks, and your family is beautiful!
Darci you should just do what she says it just makes sense.
Kids come up with the funniest things ever. I can't wait!
P.S. Why are you so mean? ha ha
Post a Comment