Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm 4 months old


Boarder is 4 months old today. It took forever to take his pictues because he kept moving. He was grabbing the bear, throwing his legs up in the air, and trying to roll over. I took over thirty pictures just to get a couple decent shots. Little stinker! He is now 25 inches long. He's growing like a weed!

4 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

At 4 months you were 25 1/4" long but I bet he will be much taller than you are.

West and Darci said...

He started an inch shorter than me at birth too.

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

I really think you should share some of those vertical growing genes with the rest of us. My kids have no hope for a decent height with their dad at 5'8" (he claims 9") and a mom just under 5'4"

Amy S. said...

If she could share ANY vertical genes it should be shared with me and Tris. You're so selfish Rochelle... :)
It'll definitely be a close call as to who is the tallest Seever grandkid; either Flashy or Snow-Bo for the boys and probably Marlee vs. Abbey. Either way, Dan/Darci have all 3 of their kids in the running, big surprise! :)