I redid the colors in Marlee's room. I always felt like I had to do her room in purple before because in our last house her room was painted purple when we moved in. I had to redo her bow board that I just did and also made her a new magnet board with matching paper for her name too. I was finally able to make her a memory board too. There are still a few things that I am waiting on to finish it up. I got a really cute chalk board with flowers painted on it and a white, green and pink wood snowboard from Pottery Barn that is on it's way too. Daddy was very happy about that purchase of course! It was even nicer that it was on clearance too!
13 years ago





5 comments:
Way cute. Love the colors. Uh, but could you please put up a better pic of me and Marlee on her magnet board? I look like I'm a half-blinking dork. :) Or better yet, maybe replace it for one of Marlee and Taryn! :)
That picture is cute of you two. We should do a little photo shoot with Taryn and Marlee like the one that you did with Taryn. Marlee would love that. What do ya say?
okie-dokie!
We love her room. Very beautiful. We also love the other crafts. (the magnet board and memory board) You are so clever.
You are so crafty. I need to take lessons to do something like that.
Post a Comment