Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Tag about my Hubby

My friend Jessica tagged me. This is all about the hubby :)

1- Where did you meet? We met at a sandwich shop that I was working at when I was in high school. He came in there and that's how it all began.

2- How long did you date before you were married? six months

3- How long have you been married for? 5 years!

4- What does he do that surprises you? he massages me or makes food and brings it to me in bed late at night.

5- What's your favorite feature about him? His sexy face and tan skin. (I'm so white haha!)

6- What's your favorite quality about him? He is so thoughtful and such a great dad. He is always willing to help me or someone else out. He is ALWAYS playing with the kids. He genuinely loves to play with them and spend time with them. He says that those are the best times of his life we he plays with them.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? sweetie

8- What's his favorite color? blue and black

9- What's his favorite food? fish taco from Tia Rosas and homemade strawberry pie

10-What is his favorite sport? snowboarding

11- Who said I love you first? that was him

12- When and where was your first kiss? It was actaully on our first date. I couldn't resist. We drove up to the mountains in Las Vegas to look at the view of all the lights and I busted the move. (yes mom we were smooching when you were calling the hospitals to see if something had happened to me since I never came home. Sorry!)

13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Going on dates which doesn't happen too much anymore since we havn't found a sitter in our new neighboehood.

14-Do you have kids? How many? 3 little ones- 4, 2, and 3 months

15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Like Jessica said about her hubby, West is good at everything that he does and sometimes that makes me mad because I am so competitive and I hate losing!

16- How old is he? 33

17- What's his favorite type of music? Rock

18- What do you admire most about him? Really it would be what a great dad that he is and the patience that he has. Not even just our kids but all kids just love him and he loves all kids.

19-What's his favorite past time? snowboarding, disc golf, playing with the kids and working on the front yard.

20- Do you think he is going to read this? Probably because when you turn on the computer the blog and msn both pop up so it's easy for him to see what going happening on our blog.

I tag Amy, Heather and Amanda

2 comments:

The Halligan's said...

Thanks for the tag Darci! I promise I am going to do it... just don't know when! =)

Nicole said...

That was fun to learn some things about your hubby- he sounds really sweet and I like the late night snacks in bed part- yum!