I just finished this stool for
Flash. I am going to make
one for Marlee and Boarder
too. This is the other bow
board that I made for Marlee.
The first one that I made was
smaller and didn't hold many
bows. This one is in her
bedroom and the other one is
in her bathroom. I have been
addicted to crafts lately. They
are so much fun to do!





5 comments:
I am so impressed with you crafts! They are so neat! I just love them. I have to keep looking at your blog just to see your crafts. ha ha ha
That is so cute. I am totally sealing your idea!
Okay, so do you know of any craft shows around? I want to set up a booth at one and sell some of the stuff I make.. you interested in selling anything of yours? I know you probably do it for fun and don't need the money.. but thought I would ask?? Your stuff is just as cute as mine. And I'm looking for someone to do it with me.... so what do ya think?
Your new blog looks just fine! Beee-u-t-i-fullll!
Those are so cute! I love the bow board, what an awesome idea! The stools are cute too- I've seen some that say TIME OUT...that's something that would definitely fit in our home-haha!
Post a Comment