It is getting so long and there
is not much that we can do with
it. Daddy refuses to let me
get it cut. He likes that it is so
long. They really are going to
look like twins if we let it keep
growing. Actually West just cut
his hair before we headed off to
Vegas. It's still longer than most
guys but its super cute when he
styles it. I will be posting Bo's
three month picture with his bear
tomorrow. Time is flying!





3 comments:
What a cutie pie! He has more hair then Kylee did at 1!! haha
You will have to post pics of the frame that you made! I am excited to see it! I doubt that mine will be any better. I just bought a cheap frame and painted it!
Yeah next week will be good. I don't know what days I will be working. I can ask Rochelle, but it usually ends up every day. We will have to trade off so Marlee can come play here also if she wanted to.
Yeah I will post a pic so you can see it. I used an 11x14 so mine isn't much bigger. I still think yours might be cuter. I just bought a really cheap frame for mine. I wanted a thicker frame, but couldn't find one that wasn't too expensive.
I get my clips from sally's. I can bring some tomorrow to show you at Angela's shower. So you can see what size they are. We should have a craft day sometime, since we both like to do that kind of stuff. I try and get Rochelle to but she is too stikin' busy! Well I will see you tomorrow!
Wow, it does look like West and him have the same hairstyle if you match it with that picture of West at the wedding! Like father like son!!
Post a Comment