Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Love My Kids


I am such a lucky mom to have been blessed with kids that sleep like crazy. It is almost 11:00 a.m. and Boarder is still fast asleep. He went to bed at 8:30 last night too. I know it sounds nuts for an almost three month old kid to sleep that long but its true. Flash is a sleeper too. He went to bed at 8:00 last night and woke up at 10:30 this morning. Marlee wakes up a lot earlier than she use to but I can't complain.

3 comments:

The Richards said...

You are so lucky!! Not fair! Kylee never slept in that late. How about you have my next kid for me!! Your kids sleep great, and not to mention that you look great RIGHT after having them. That is not fair either! lol Fine.. if you wont do that then you just have to tell me all of your secrets! Thanks for coming to Kylee's birthday. She really loves to play with Marlee. She was already asking about her this morning. We will have to do a play date for sure.

Amy S. said...

I hate you. :)

Courtney and Dorothy said...

That is amazing that your kids sleep that great!! You are one lucky mom!!! I wouldn't know what that is like and neither with my grand kids either.