I just put this cute picture frame
deoration in my hall. It was hard to get a good photo since I was taking the picture down the hallway. I ran out of ribbon but when I get more I am going to put bows over all of the frames like some of them already have. I love how it turned out! Now I need to put some cute photos in them.





8 comments:
You will be seeing a close version of that in my house soon. Way cute!
Sincerely,
A copy cat :)
WAY CUTE!!! I'm loving it, and like Amy said I may have to copy you!! My next trip to St. George I will have to stop by Iron works!! I got your message late last night, sorry I didn't call ya back. But Tuesday works great for us. Let me know if that still works for you!
That is sooo cute! Where did you get your idea from? It looks great! Yea...I still have a few frames without pictures hanging in my house- pathatic I know!
That looks great Darci! Where did you find something so cute? LOVE IT!
I LOVE it Darci!!! I want to copy it for one of the walls in my new house.
Thanks for letting Kylee come play. She had so much fun. I hope she was good. well, ttyl :)
so cool!!! i may have to steal this for my empty rnrtyway. love it!
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS!!! Nice job Ms. Crafty!;)
Post a Comment