Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Bo

I am alive! We have been keeping ourselves pretty busy so I have been slacking on our blog. I have a lot to post about, so in the next day there should be some new posts!

Here are some cute shots of Boarder aka:Bo, Buggy, Buggers, and Bozers. He is getting big quick. He's not really talking yet. He mostly says, "Uh oh!" He is so sweet but still has his "Terror days." Hobbies include pulling hair, tackling his siblings, hitting, taking toys and has been know at the gym nursery as "the bully" He for no reason went up to a 4 year old girl at the gym and was pulling her hair. They said he stood over her pulling her hair with no expression on his face as she was screaming. He is really a good, but being the baby around Marlee and Flash he has to hold his own.






1 comment:

hydeeann said...

really cute, especially the close-ups!