We put in an underground tramp a few months ago. The kids love it and so do we. It's so nice that the kids can just run outside and walk right on. We don't have to worry about them falling off. Bo even loves to jump on it!

I love this picture! Bo has the biggest smile on his face!

Daddy double bouncing the kids. Yes, Flash loves to be in his underwear.

Daddy getting up for the camera. He gets crazy on it! He is such a kid inside. He has no fear. As for me, I can't even do a flip!

Double bouncing Flash. I can see Flash being an awesome snowboarder in the future. Look at that form :)
This picture is pretty crazy. Marlee looks like a ghost. My camera was on the wrong setting but it made for a cool picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment