Friday, October 30, 2009

The Big 26

I turned the big 26 last week. It's not very exciting to get older now, but here are a few pictures from the big day. West was so sweet and gave me a "Birthday week." So pretty much everyday that week was like my birthday. I went shopping for my birthday and got lots of scrapbooking supplies, new winter clothes, and another scrapbooking table. West also suprised me with new phones for the house since our last ones broke and we only had one phone. He didn't actually surprise me since he thought that putting them in Flash's closet would be a good place to hide 'em. Come on West, you know I am the one that dresses that kids! His mom watched the kids for us so we could go out that night too. All in all it was a good birthday besides having to add one more year to my age.
A birthday Kiss!!!



7 comments:

The Richards said...

Happy Birthday!! Hey, at least your not turning 30 yet. I told Shell I was throwing her a BIG over the hill party next year! She loved that idea! lol Love all the posts and pictures! And sad we missed Marlee's party! I didn't know about it, although I think we were in St. George so I will asume that is why we weren't invited!! J/K :)

Courtney and Dorothy said...

You guys are such a cute family. We love to see pictures of you all.

Nicole said...

THat looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday! You know you should feel young every year- that's one of the perks of marrying older guys!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

How fun! Happy Birthday!!! Having a Birthday week sounds like the way to do it! What a good husband you have!

Angela said...

Good job Dan... for spoiling your wife on her birthday! She deserves it! Looks like you had a fun week.

hydeeann said...

i'm so glad dan made it a good week for you. that'll ease the passing & extra candles. =) but you look fabulous at any age! i want to see your new table & some pages you make with all those supplies. =)

did you see the greer pix i posted? there are a lot of your kids. i think i'll put them on snapfish for you as the easiest way for you to get them.

AND to post large pix, you first size them to the exact size you want in a photoediting program. i did most of mine 400x600 if they were going to be vertical (tall) and some of the horizontal (wide) ones i did at 800 since there is more room that way. once you've sized them, you up load them to an online storage site. i used photobucket. it will give you a direct link to the photo. copy the link. then, when you go to post pix, use the upload spots on the right, not the left, that say URL. enter the direct link to the photo there. that should do it. any questions, let me know.

Nicole S said...

Happy late Birthday! You are so gorgeous. You may age, but it sure doesn't show. So what kinds of crafts have you been doing with your new stuff? I get inspired by you.