13 years ago
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Spirit Week at Marlee's School
This last week was "Spirit Week" at Marlee's school and it was so much fun dressing her up each day. Of course I went all out! Day one the kids were to dress as a teacher. Marlee was so cute with her busted out glasses, bun and name tag that said, "Ms. Seever."
I had to get a shot of her and her teacher Ms. Yandell. She has been awesome and Marlee loves her!
Day two was "m & m" day. The kindergarteners were to wear green. I just had to add the "m and m" on the front and back to flare it up a little.
Day three was "Sports" day so she wore her soccer uniform and one of her soccer medals!
Day four was "80"s" day. I spent too much on this her outfit, shoes and jewerly so I decided that we would use this as her Halloween costume for this year. Phew, now I don't feel as gulity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I love her mom's spirit for "spirit week"!! The crazy hair is way too cool!! That was sweet she shared her bracelets with others. She is thoughtful mom.Too cute!!
Well, if you decide not to do her as a 80's chick for Halloween, she'd make a cute Pippi Longstocking as well!
You are such a fun mother. So cute.
How fun! You are totally into it! Marlee must have had a great week. Good job mom!
Oh you are the coolest mom ever! I LOVE the 80s day and the wire in the hair- I'll have to remember that one!
That looks like so much fun! You did a good job dressing her up. :)
She is so cute. You did a good job dressing her up.
see, the things we miss since we homeschool! how fun. of course, we get to do dress up days for their summer music camp every year. fun stuff.
Post a Comment