13 years ago
Thursday, December 3, 2009
West's Birthday!!!
Today is West's 35th Birthday!!! This is what I made for him and gave him this morning. A birthday Book.


For his birthday he said that he wanted to order the Lakers NBA league pass. (you get all the lakers games)
When he read this next page he was like, "What?" Then he opened the envelope. He was so excited to see Lakers tickets for a game in L.A. against the Dallas Mavericks. It's an awesome game! They are 5th row seats but the guy who I bought them from says it actaully the 3rd row because the way the seats are set up you only have 2 rows in front of you. He was so ecxited and that made me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Cute and creative! I'm sure he's a very happy birthday boy!
happy bday to dano! my kids said they want to sing to him. that should entertain him at least. =)
Did I mention S-P-O-I-L-E-D?
Happy birthday to a great "older" brother! I called on your b-day and couln't get through... You were probably out celebrating! I I hope it was fun! And it looks like you got want you wanted!=)
Happy B-day old man!
Post a Comment