The other day when I was
watching Skylar and Garren,
Marlee and Skylar walked in
with these silly wigs on that
they found in our closet. I
guess West had them from
Aaron's 30th birthday party
that was 70's theme. When I
was taking this picture Marlee
kept pointing at me with both
hands and saying, "What's up
dude?" It was pretty funny!





4 comments:
Looks like you found her a Halloween costume.
Too cute! Hey I was thinking about science class the other day when I was jogging with my mp3 player...remember we each had an earphone hiding in our hoods listening to music-of course our teacher didn't like it much and I think we got sent out to the hall! Haha. Yeah I use my digital camera for the videos and you upload them just like your picture with the video icon next to the picture icon. For some reason my actual video camera is a weird format that no computer will recognize!
Its funny, I see her looking more like West with that on. Maybe you could try dreads and it would be like a flashback for him.
Got caught up on your blog today. So cute. We love to see it.
Courtney and Dorothy
Post a Comment