I've been tagged by Heather. Mine is not going to be filled with lots of exciting stuff like planning trips to Disneyland like yours but here goes:
20 years ago: I was 4 almost five and I too have a big Birthday coming up (the big 25) We were living in LV. I'm not sure what else I was doing at that age besides probably picking my nose.
10 years ago: I started my freshman year at Cimarron Memorial High school playing basketball and Volleyball in Las Vegas.
5 years ago: I was attending U of Montana on a basketball scholarship. West and I came down to Vegas and got married and Marlee was on the way. I finished up that year of school and we bought a house in Las Vegas. (that was a busy year)
1 year ago: We were living in Mesa. Just hanging out and getting a babysitter often so we could get away a few times a month. It will be nice when Boarder gets old enough to where I feel comfortable leaving him with a sitter that we hope to find in our new neighborhood.
Yesterday: Cooked, cleaned, did laundry and changed diapers. I couldn't do much because West was working all day in the yard with his cousin. It's not that fun taking three small kids out to do something in the heat especially when one is only 7 1/2 weeks old!
Today: I went and got Flash's hair cut. When I came out of the place to my car I noticed huge scratches on the front right bumper. I had been to the car wash a few days ago and I am convinced that the scratches came from their machine. It doesn't look like another car hit it becuase some of the marks are way high and some are low. Not much I can do to prove it though. It ruined my day! I plan to go to the store later. We have nothing to eat!
Tomorrow: I am going to the chiropractor because I have been having back problems. I went to an orthopedic Dr. and he is having me get an an MRI done next week to see if a nerve is causing all the pain.
One year from now: I will have 3 three kids that are all on the same sleeping schedule and I will be loving life.
I am tagging Hydee, Amy and Nicole R.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment