Thursday, July 24, 2008

Open Gym

Angela invited us to come to open gym with Aubree and Maya today. It's where they take gymnastics class. Abbey came along too. On Thursdays they have it open to anyone who wants to come. She had some free passes for us so that made it even better. The kids loved it! The place was HUGE! They had trampolines, balance beams, a foam pit and tons of other stuff that I don't know the name of. Poor flash jumped off a high ledge into the foam pit and about got whiplash. (it's the same ledge that Abbey is jumping off of in the picture below) I felt so bad for him. He is tough kid though and got over it after a minute. I think that the kids could play there all day and not get bored. Angela was telling me that they rent
the whole place out for parties.


I think that all of the cousins would have a blast doing that one Saturday. We are definitly going
to have to go back again because we didn't get to
stay to long because I had to rush home for a Dr
appointment that I had forgot about. Thanks Ang!














1 comment:

The Halligan's said...

Looks like so much fun! Your little ones are getting so big! Can't wait to see you in a few days for Amy's wedding. I was going to mail you something but I am just going to wait and give it to you then! =)