Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm a Big Boy






Yesterday I caught Boarder's First smile for the camera. He is smiling a ton now. When I came home today I was rubbing his pacifier on his mouth and was smiling like crazy and he laughed for the first time. It was so cute! He seems to be doing everything at a young age. What a big boy. Love you Baby Bo!

4 comments:

hydeeann said...

he looks like such a happy little guy. he's just darling!

Amy S. said...

he's so stinkin' cute! you're gonna have a heartbreaker on your hands!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest smile ever! And I love his little spiky hair! Cute! Oh and the next picture of you and flash- you are too much of a sexy mama to have just had a baby! Make me sick!

Nicole S said...

Darci-you sound like such a fun mom! Funny pic of Marlee with the bird, and way cute of you and Flash. And then Boarder has so much personality already! And a ton of hair too. Dang cute kids.