Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Elmo Undies

Okay, at first I was really excited that Flash went poo poo on
the potty, but now he wants to go potty every 20 minutes. He will take off his diaper and either poo or pee in the potty and then play in the bathroom. Last night the floor in there was covered with water from the bathtub. Today he was sticking his hand in the toilet. I don't know how he does it, but he can manage to poo almost everytime he sits down. It may be only 1 inch long but he knows how to get one out. I am having to put his diaper and clothes on a million times a day. I asked him if he wanted to wear big boy underwear and he looked at them and said, "no." I then asked if he would wear elmo underwear and he said,"yes." I know its horrible but I let him wear Marlee's elmo underwear over his training underwear. It's the only way that he would wear them. We'll see how he does with no diaper on.

4 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

OK so hes coming out as a across dresser at an early age because of potty training!!! Don't give up, before you know it he will be trained and at a very young age for boys. He's doing great for just 2 years old.

hydeeann said...

that's not horrible - just smart parenting!

Nicole said...

That's awesome for 2! That's when Scott started too and reading about your potty training (even if they are successes) is making me cringe...I wouldn't want to go back, that's for sure but it will be done in no time! And cute pics below-Adorable kids!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

I remember those days. So hard but hang in there and you will get him trained. He is so cute in the panties though.