
We took a last minute trip to Las Vegas. It was a much needed trip for us all. The kids love
to play with their cousins Kyan and Brittan. The

last time that we came to LV was for Christmas. It's so crazy to see how big Baby Brittan has gotten now. She is the cutest thing ever! I wish that I could put some of those cute bows on Boarder. That is all the cousins on the Sandoval side under a fort

that they built at Grandma's house. Marlee and Flash love to ride this car in the backyard. It's pretty fast compared to Marlee's Barbie car. Here they are driving through the gate. They were not successful the first time that they tried. Flash just hangs on while she drives. His back was actually all bruised the next day from all the bumps. If you look closely at the picture you can see that under the steering wheel the car started coming apart. It was not made for two.


Here are the three oldest kids playing at the new Town Center shopping mall. It has this cool little water park for kids there. They had a blast. It definitly wore all the kids out. Hopefully they will all have enough energy for the bowling adventure that we plan to do tonight.

This is a picture of Flash at the top of slide there. He sat there for a few seconds holding on to the edge with a blank stare and then said "Poop." I knew that he would wait until he got all wet in the water to take his morning load. Then he let out a big scream when I tried to take a picture of him with his blank stare trying to work it out. Little Stinker! (literally)
2 comments:
It is fun to have you here. Kyan is loving it! Apparently Brittan loves you too.
I clicked on that last picture of Flash and it made it bigger- now I can't stop laughing because I know what he was yelling! Don't you love those mommy moments? Too funny! :)
Post a Comment