Friday, June 13, 2008

My Bumbo


I love these bumbo chairs! They are so awesome. Boarder can sit up in one and he is only 4 weeks old. He looks so funny in it because he is so tiny but is still sitting up like a big boy. He only could sit for a few minutes until his head starting flopping to the side because it was tired. It cracked me up because a few days ago West called me in the room and told me to hurry. When I walked in West had gotten out the bumbo seat and Boarder was sitting in it. I wasn't expecting him to be sitting up like that. He seemed to like it. He was able to check out big brother and sister and see what they were doing. This was a much better view .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love his hair!! little boy is already in style!!!!

Connie and Joe said...

His face has a "Hold on and ride em cowboy" look. Hope he makes it for 8 seconds and the buzzer sounds!! Grandma S