I went in to get Flash out of bed since it was 10:30 a.m. because I wanted him to still take a nap, and when I went in this is how I found him. Okay, I know that he is almost to big for the crib anyways, (even though he is still 1) but laying this way, how in the world could he be comfortable?
13 years ago





2 comments:
Oh my gosh, haha! I LOVE it! You can't help but laugh at all of the crazy positions babies can sleep through!
No we are not ready for babies yet. Our little dog seems to be more than we can handle now. We’re thinking that we might start trying in about a year. Your kids are soooo cute. I can’t believe how much your little boy looks like you. You must have so much fun with them. Kids just crack me up. I would love to know more about your husband. You should do a blog on him. He’s a cute. You two look good together.
Post a Comment