Thursday, June 5, 2008

Same baby?




Boarder is the
spitting image of Marlee when she was a baby. To me they look like the exact same baby minus the bow. They for sure take after daddy. They have the same little flared out nose and tint of olive skin and everyone knows they didn't get that from me.

8 comments:

Heather said...

They do look a lot a like. Good thing Marlee is cute. You know Boarder will be too.

The Halligan's said...

Just so you know, I think your kids have a lot more of you in them then you think! Don't give your husband all the credit for them being absolutely adorable. You did all the work! =) I tell people I did the "growing" when they tell me Hailey looks just like her daddy! You sure have a cute family.

West and Darci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
West and Darci said...

Well, I will take some credit for Flash because I think he looks more like a Sandoval than a Seever.

Nicole said...

HEY! Oh I am so excited you found me! I think about you ALL the time! Do you know what's funny...I saw you on Clean Sweap going to the garage sale! Just in the background...but I definitely spotted you! Congrats on your new baby and you have such a cute little family!

Nicole said...

Darci don't talk to me about a third! Hailey is only 6 months! :) We live in Logan, Utah. Give me your email and we can chat!

hydeeann said...

you must have a very tight gene pool. flash isn't too far off either.

Courtney and Dorothy said...

They do look a like! You better write their names on the pictures so you will be able to tell which kid it is when they get older.