and didn't have to travel the wrong way for long.
I was so mad though. I honked too. I rolled down my window, waited until she got out and said, "Hey, you jacked my spot!" She said, "Oh, Sorry!"
Then West got out and yelled at her and then said,"If you were sorry then you would move!" She just shrugged her shoulders and walked in the mall. Then we get in the mall and of course had to walk right past the germ infested playground. Yes, I know I am a germ freak but those things are so nasty. I have watched investigations on them and they find so much stuff on them that you don't want to know about. I do sometimes let the kids play in them and then wonder what we will come home with in a few days. Anyways, Marlee was freaking out and wanted to play. I told her that we were going somewhere better. She was still mad. When we finally got to Bulid-a-Bear she said, "I hate this place!" She had a bad attitude the whole time. So much for a fun happy family day out. Marlee picked out a white Bear with some light blue spots throughout. When the girl stuffed the bear Flash had a scared look on his face. We put a recording in the bear. It was Marlee saying in her sweet little voice, "I love you
so much baby Boarder." Then we all put a heart in the bear. Flash put a few in because he kept
grabbing more and stuffing them in. The the kids washed the bear and picked out an outfit.
so much baby Boarder." Then we all put a heart in the bear. Flash put a few in because he kept
grabbing more and stuffing them in. The the kids washed the bear and picked out an outfit.
name him. We told her that we thought Snow would be a good name for him because he was white and it was for Boarder...
"Snowboarder"
Yes, this is why we named Boarder what we did becuase of Daddy's love for snowboarding. (Thanks Amy S)





6 comments:
That is a good idea to take a picture of the baby next to an object during the first year. Boarder is definitely a Seever-long and skinny.
Boy that sounds like a fun day out..everyone mad and hating everything.JK The bear is bigger than Boarder!!! I'm sure he will catch up fast.
very cute! i know what you mean about the playground. i always feel it's just too crowded, anyway. love marlee's comment about build-a-bear! sounds just like the little girl who was there when we went to make grace's bear. she was majorly pouting.
boarder is so long!
Darci! I'm so glad that you found me! I heard about your random run-in with my hubby...so funny. You look great! I cannot believe that you have 3 kids already- they are dang cute!
Now we're blogging friends forever!!!! haha.
Darci! I love blogs that help keep people updated! You have a really good looking family. I can't believe you already have 3 kids. You're amazing. Your girl looks alot like you. Happy 1 month old Boarder!
Nicole (King) Sorensen
I can't believe you have three kids already. I just don't feel that old. Being a mom is so fun though. Everyday is an adventure! Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment