13 years ago
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
11 months
Boarder is 11 months old. He took his first step one week ago. He has only done it one more time since then but I'm sure he will be walking soon. The time has gone by so fast. His new thing is getting into all the cabinets. I refuse to put the child locks on them since this is our last baby and I don't want to damage them. He is so much fun to have around and sweet as can be!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a cute little guy! I love that you named him Boarder. So sad that this is your last baby and he won't be a baby for much longer!
i still don't have child locks, even with 6 kids and maybe more later! i just make sure there's nothing sharp or too breakable down there. there is a special cupboard under the stove with old kitchen stuff i let the kids play with. whenever grace begins opening doors, i redirect her to that one. seems to work pretty well.
Post a Comment