Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Boarder!!!

I can't believe that our baby turned one yesterday! He is our only baby not to be walking by their first birthday. He has taken a step here and there, but that's it. We've had sick kids for almost a week and a half. They all had fevers and ear infections at some point during that time period. I figured that we would just celebrate with our family since Flash is still running a fever. I felt a little bad considering the other two had big 1st birthday parties but we had a great time with just us. It wasn't stressful and there wasn't a huge mess to clean up. I know he won't remember anyways. We barbecued and the kids played in a couple new blow up pools that we got them since the last one wouldn't hold air. I got Bo his own because I know he wouldn't like being in the big one because the kids would be too wild for him.
**********************************The Birthday Boy***********************************
Playing in his new whale pool. He loved it and had a blast playing with the water that would squirt out the blow hole.
All smiles! He even kept his hat on for most of the time too.
Thinking he is cool standing up in the water!
Proud mommy of the cute little birthday boy. I love you Boarder!!!!!!!
Opening presents. He loved his new Panda bear/blanket inside! Can't you tell? (Thanks Kyan and Brittan!)
Cuddling up with his new Nemo towel. (Thanks Grandma and Papa!)
Boarder managed to stick his hand in the cake as we were singing to him. After, we let him take a bite and he started to gag..........
and then cry..............................................................
We tried giving him his own piece in his high chair and then he was a happy camper!

7 comments:

Amy S. said...

He's soooo stinkin' cute! Happy birthday Baby Bo!

Nicole said...

OH my gosh I love all these pictures so much! I love how excited he was to open presents-his face is just lit up! And the first one with him sitting in the pool with the hat-he looks so big! He is one super stud! :)

marcee said...

You are such a hot mama with amazingly beautiful kids, Darci!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday Boarder!!! You are such a cute little boy.

Connie and Joe said...

Wish we could of been there but it looks like he had a fun time without us. Glad he could us the towel and now that you dont have sand around their swingset I guess he will have to play with the trucks in the bark!!

hydeeann said...

happy b-day to the little guy. that first picture is too dang cute. what a handsome little fella. =) and gagging on the cake is too funny. looks like your party turned out great even if it was "intimate." i used to do big parties, now i love just making a big fuss for us. heck, we're a big party these days without inviting the 40+ relatives over anyway.

congrats to you both on the first year!

Heather said...

That is the cutest picture of Boarder and the panda!!! I am glad he loved it!