Call me a slacker if you will. I haven't posted in
forever. Yes, I am still alive! Here are some
random shots from Easter.
Marlee and Flash in the back yard for Easter egg hunt number one.

We put Boarder on the grass and threw an egg in front of him. The grass was wet so he was trying to avoid as much contact as possible. It was so funny! He would go in weird positions and freeze.

Trying to grab the egg without going any further.

"
Yayyyyyy! I got my egg! Check it out my peeps!"

The three little
twirpolas!

The hubby and me.

Marlee showing off some of her eggs from Easter egg hunt number two.

My baby girl and me.

Can you say cheese??????????

Cousins: Abbey, Aubree and Marlee.

Last but not least, Boarder attacking his older cousin Grace. (Sorry Hydee! But isn't it cute?)
6 comments:
I like the Boarder tackling poor Grace photo the best! It's sad but cute!
Looks like you had a very fun Easter. Good to see the updated photos. Your kids are adorable.
Cute pics! I LOVE the one of Boarder in the grass, like he couldn't even go 2 more inches- too funny.
You look beautiful as always-you guys are such a cute couple!
Looks like you had a good Easter. And sorry about the game last night. Better luck next week. But don't count on aj being there ;)
and if he is there, then know I am at home crying my eyes out because I am still prego!!! lol
that photo of boarder & grace is hilarious!!! email me a copy, please. how did i miss seeing that? rosanne wasn't also stuffing sugar in her mouth behind my back again, was she?
grace reacts the same way to the grass that boarder does. i love to watch what she'll do to avoid it.
ps - is it my butt that's sexy or marcee's? =)
Looks like you had a fun Easter, Flash looks so old now. You must not be able to see it when it's your own kid! TTYL
Post a Comment