13 years ago
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
SoMe FuN In tHe Az SuN
It's been heating up lately. We blew up our "Swimming pool" (haha) and let the kids play. I bought this thing over a year ago and it never got used because we never had any grass to put it on. Let me tell you, it was loads of fun scrubbing all of the mud crusted to it because it sat on the side of our house the whole time we had it. We had no air pump to fill it so West started blowing it up himself. It was taking forever when a came up with a bright idea........I went and grabbed the blower (for the yard) and I turned it on and it was filled within seconds. How ghetto are we!?! :) The kids of course loved it!
Flash running and jumping in the pool. I love this picture. (Nice photography West, except for the chair in the background :)
Ya Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marlee relaxing on her tube.
Flash filling up his toy with water. Can you say full moon? Well, maybe just a half moon.
Boarder had a great time just crawling back and forth on the cement.
What a horrible mom I am! I made Marlee eat celery and as you can see she hated it. She threw like a 5 minute fit with the same peice of celery in her mouth. I have never seen her react this badly when eating something that she disliked. Come on now, I even put peanut butter on it. That should be finger lickin' good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Looks like fun! Except for the celery part! That stuff is nasty! Poor Marlee! I would've cried too....
Haha! Love the moon! And I would totally do the same thing with Marlee- I love taking tantrum pictures! :) My kids love peanut butter on celery! Have you tried putting raisins ontop the peanut butter? We call it "ants on a log"
I loved the fun summer pictures and the playing in the pool. Looked so fun and I am glad that you have grass now for the children to play on. Your yard is beautiful. We can't wait to get grass! Everything is so muddy here. I remember how picky of an eater you were and I know YOU wouldn't have eaten celery. ha ha ha ha I think it was sugar cereal that you would eat at my house when you came. ha ha ha ha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i remember throwing fits like that when i was little over food. The pool looks like a blast... i almost wanna buy one. LOL I CANT believe How old Marlee is getting... she looks so much like you its crazy. Love you.. tell the Fam hi!!!
You're lucky we don't live closer, we'd be over every day! Looks like a blast.
Your kids are ADORABLE, but I am sure you already knew that! The pool looks like a blast! We bought one similiar to it at Costco and I have been waiting to try it out!
Love the picture of Flash!
Those are GREAT pictures! Moms are so mean- making your child eat something good for her. What were you thinking? :)
Post a Comment