Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bunny

When my mom was in town last week she noticed a cute baby bunny had fallen in our basement window well. I'm surprised that he wasn't hurt. Marlee was so excited! I told her that we could keep him until he got a little bit bigger and then we would have to let him go. When we first got him he wouldn't eat or drink anything. After a few days he was eating like crazy and drinking too. When we decide to let him go Marlee will be very upset but I know that he will be a lot happier free then being caged here. He is so cute though!

3 comments:

Amy S. said...

Just in time for Easter! When it's time to release him you could tell her it's the Easter Bunny and he has to go so he can get ready for Easter!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

That bunny is so dang cute. I am glad he is eating and drinking now. You guys saved his life :-) To bad you can't keep him. Maybe he would just stay in your yard and run around free if you feed him.

Nicole said...

That's exactly what I was thinking about Easter- I thought you bought it as a pet. Trust me we had 2 bunnies when we were kids and they multiplied into like 30! :) I LOVE the picture of Boarder on your sidebar- the cutest thing I've ever seen!