Boarder is nine months old! He is crawling around like crazy. It's really weird for us because none of our other kids really did that. I can't believe in three more months he will be one years old.

He kept turning his head for all the pictures. Little stinker!
4 comments:
He is so cute!
your whole family is freakin adorable! I miss ya Girl. let me know when youre commin through again. I know you have tons of fam to see... but weve known eachother so long we're practically fam.
love you! Tell Wes hi!
Boarder is adorable, as always.....
What cute pictures!
BTW- we had a girls' party for our sister, Jodee on saturday night. This time we did lip syncs instead of just a dance routine. Carrie and I were in the group together again and we thought of you! We showed everybody the dances from Hydee's party before we started and we got to laugh all over again at your booty shakin'!
Post a Comment