Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boarder and Flash compared

Here are some pictures of Boarder and Flash compared. I did put the same outfit on Boarder for his first time in grass as Flash wore. Boarder is 8 1/2 months old here.

Flash is 9 months old.
I put this outfit on Boarder today and remembered I had a picture of Flash in the same outfit standing up on the toy box. It didn't take long for Boarder to make his was over to the toy box and pull himself up to snap a shot. Boarder is 9 1/2 months in this picture.

Flash is 9 months old here and has a big smile for the camera!
Yesterday when I went to get Boarder out of bed he was standing in his crib for the first time. I ran for my camera and he started crying. I had to get the picture. 9 1/2 months old
This picture of Flash cracks me up. This was his first time as well standing in the crib. I love the look on his face. 9 months old. They are right on track for doing new things.








5 comments:

Amy S. said...

I still think Boarder looks more Seever and Flash looks more Sandoval. Maybe if Boarder was sporting the mini-mohawk in the pics, then they'd look more alike. Either way, they are both two very handsome boys! Happy Anniv, by the way!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

I don't think they look alike but they are both very cute boys that is for sure. Neat you have pictures of them at the same age and in the same clothes. I wish I had of done that with my boys.

Connie and Joe said...

I think Boarder favors Marlee alot more but with the same clothes on and if they had the same "do" it does make Flash and Bo look alot more alike. Both cuties. I think Bo needs a little summer mohawk or spike too.

Als said...

I don't think I ever saw pictures of Flash when he was younger. He was such a cutie, just like Boarder!

marcee said...

What a cute idea, Darci! They really are so similar and yet have each has a distinct look. The clothes probably help. :)