Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

We celebrated Christmas in Vegas with my side of the family. My side of the family is a lot smaller then West's side. Here are our three and my brother's two kids. Every year we have been getting the kids "x-mas pj's" that they open Christmas eve. We got them all matching ones. They were so cute! Boarder was determined not to wear them though. That night he peed on them while West was changing him which NEVER happens. We washed them that night so that he could wear them in the morning while we opened presents. We put them on his in the morning and he had a blowout. A bad one from teething. (Diarrhea) So I think that we only got one picture of him wearing them on Christmas. It was so hard to get them all looking at the camera at once. My mom got this one. (That why it's not centered at all) Haha Sorry mom. I love ya!

My brother throwing and twisting his little girl Brittan in the air. Look at her hair in the picture. It is flying. She loved it though!

Flash in his new helmet that he got. He put in on himself. It backwards! We also got him this cute piggy bank. When you put the coins in they go back and forth until it lands in the dino's tummy. So cute and then kids love 'em. Marlee got the same one but in pink.

Here is my daddy and my brother Trent.

Here is my Grandma. (my mom's mom) She is 89 years old and is sharp as a tack. She does my uncle's book work for his company and is just a really smart lady. I love her to death. She has a good sense of human too! I love you Grandma!

Flash punching daddy in the face with his new Hulk hands. They have sound effects too. We actually had to listen to them the whole way home in the car because they were packed in the back and kept going off. Speaking of, I can't believe how full our Tahoe was on the way home. The back was up to the ceiling with stuff. West is the Tetris king and can always make things fit no matter how much stuff there is.

Me opening up an electric blanket from my parents. It so nice and soft. I have been wanting one for a while but never got one because West isn't a fan. This one is good because we have our own controls to our side of the blanket. I don't think that they are healthy to sleep with, so I turn mine on before I get in bed, let it get toasty, and then turn it off. Thanks again mom and dad.

Marlee Sky and her magical fairy wand and hair piece.

The only picture of Boarder on Christmas in his Jammies.
Santa brought Flash a monstrous tricycle. He can barely reach the pedals. He has to wear shoes to ride.

8 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

Cute updates. Brittans hair is a crack up. I especially like that picture of Grams. I think it turned out really good. Save a copy for me.

Nicole said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love those piggie banks, they are sooo awesome! Cute pics!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Looks like you had such a fun Christmas and that is what your mom told me. Have a happy new year.

Heather said...

I snatched the pic of Brittan and put it on my blog. Thanks

Rex and Paula said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I miss the times when the kids were little. They are the best. Hope your family has a Happy New Year.

Amy S. said...

Glad you had fun! Merry Christmas!

hydeeann said...

the christmas pjs are way cute!

does dan actually make things fit nicely or just cram them in so they fit like adam does? i can't look when he packs because it's a nightmare! that's funny about hearing the hands go off the whole way home.

Kim said...

I love those pajamas. I seriously want a pair ; )