13 years ago
Monday, January 12, 2009
Busy Busy Busy
I haven't posted in forever! I have been scrapbooking a lot lately trying to catch up. It's so time consuming. The whole family has been sick too. Ear infections, pink eye, fevers have hit our family. Luckily I haven't got sick. I am the only one. Knock on wood. We have been potty training Flash for about 5 days now. The first day I think he went through about 8 pairs of underwear. He has been doing really good now though. Yesterday he didn't have any accidents. I told him that if he went a whole day with no accidents that we would go to the store and he could pick out a new toy. He did it! Today he only had one accident and he caught himself half way through. Of course he is still in diapers when he is sleeping, but he did wake up from his nap today dry. I was really excited. It will be nice only to have one in diapers. He looks so cute in his underwear. He loves his spiderman and Cars ones the best. He is getting to be such a big boy.
Boarder has been army crawling for the last few days. I swear, our kids are late crawlers! Marlee walked before she crawled. Check Bo out going for something...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like Flash is doing good with the potty training! I just barely started talking to Tate about it today. He pushed and pushed and got a few toots out on the potty. And he also declared that 'poo poo in bath is gross!' Uh yeah, we had that incident not too long ago....gag.
Good for you to get Flash potty trained. That will be so nice to have only 1 in diapers. Brandt and Shelly can't wait to only have one in diapers also. It will be a while though because Millie is only 18 months. I can't believe Bo is starting to crawl though. He is growing up so fast.
I can't believe how much older than Aiden Flash looks. Maybe you just see your own kid differently! Let me know how the potty training works, did you have to stay home for a week straight? I'm a little nervous to start. He looks so darn cute in his undies!
Hi Darci! I found a comment you made on Hydee's blog and came to check yours out. What a cute family! So, I actually took the plunge into the blogging world. Scrapbooking- never. :)
only one in diapers . . what a nice day that will be!!! he's actually younger than sage. we'd better get going on her before i get pregnant again or something like that.
I love kids who do the army crawl! So funny! And halaluya (I have no idea how to spell that) to potty training! I refuse to think back to the process, but once it's done it's just heaven.
Post a Comment