Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seven months old

Boarder turned 7 months old yesterday. It was very difficult to get his pictures taken because he kept grabbing the bear, rolling over, grabbing the blanket etc. (You were right Hydee) I took him to the Dr. today and here are his measurements:

Height: 28 inches/75-90%
Weight: 18.7/50%
Head: 44cm/50%


Boarder can hold his own bottle now which is really exciting and very convenient for any parent. I caught this picture of "The Boarder Bottle hold." He does this a lot. He was passed out here doing it. I think he has almost outgrown his boppy pillow.
He looks so cute in a beanie, just like his daddy. I love beanies on my boys!

Bo on his knees playing on the couch trying to get those legs strong for crawling. He always has such a big smile. He is such a happy guy that can always make us smile. He is so sweet! He's not crawling yet but he manages to move around the floor by rolling and pushing backwards.

5 comments:

Courtney and Dorothy said...

We can't believe he is getting that big already. He is so cute and it is so fun to watch him grow up.

Als said...

Is the haircut growing on you? I think he looks so cute!

Amy S. said...

He's so stinkin' cute....I love that little dude!

hydeeann said...

dang, he's bigger than grace already! what cute pics of him.

Lindsey said...

He is sooooo cute!!!!
The move went well... but things ended up not working well so i just moved back into my parents today. I hope you have a good christmas and i promise im gona make it out that way to visit you!

love you!