Thursday, May 1, 2008

What is it with my kids?


Marlee and Flash have a weird thing with putting stickers all over their face. Grandma Seever can back me up on this one. A couple weeks ago Flash took a sticker and put it on his eye lashes. We were cracking up just trying to see him blink. I wish I would of had my camera.

3 comments:

hydeeann said...

i have the funniest pictures of macey & colton at the same age and macey has covered colton with stickers she raided from my scrap room. must be a seever gene!

and i love your blog. it's not dumb at all. good jobon the pics and the stories!

Amy S. said...

I think your blog is great! It can be addicting.....if time (and children) allow. :)

The Halligan's said...

Darci... So excited to see that you joined the wonderful world of blogging. I am really impressed with how great your blog looks. You are a pro! I will look forward to your updates. Your kids are too cute! Can't wait to see what the next little one looks like. Amy and I want to do lunch with you and Lori so call next time you are in town!