Finally after waiting 2 months, our shutters are finally here. I am so glad. I was so sick of looking at those ugly temporary paper blinds. They look great. It will take some time getting use to the ones that are over the back master and living room door. They stic
k out pretty far on them and it is a little awkward looking. Over all we love them.
k out pretty far on them and it is a little awkward looking. Over all we love them.
My mom made these cute little window coverings for Flash's room. Shw did a great job! (Thanks mom!) Here they are hung up in his snowboarding room. So Cute! Now we are just waiting for Boarder to arrive so Flash can move into his big boy room. He will still be in a crib though. I'm not sure that I am ready to have him in his bed yet.





4 comments:
Love the blinds, wishing I hadn't done white. I bet they look great with your wood floors!
the shutters look fab! and you will get used to the ones that stick out pretty quickly.
have that baby while we're gone, okay!
hello! im so glad you have a blog! your kids are getting so big!!
I love the curtains that your mom made. Very nice. Flash's room is so cute.
Post a Comment