Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Mom, Flash is squirting something!"

You pay the price when you try to get some computer time in and let the kids run free. Marlee came and got me when I was checking my e-mail and said, "Mom, Flash is squirting something!" I found him in our bathroom squirting my face wash (not cheap) all over the ground and on his pants. I hated to grab the camera after I just told him that this was a "no no!" You can see the confused look on his face as to why mom is taking pictures when I am in trouble. And no, this was not the only time "Flash was squirting something." A few days later it was face mask and then shampoo. I have now moved all squirtable bathroom items up high. Boys I tell ya!

3 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

Yea, I know what ya mean, like when West was watching Marlee while "ZZZZZZing" and she went in the bathroom and turned the bidet on and flooded the bathroom and bedroom. Grandma wasn't a happy camper but West cleaned it all up and we had fans on the carpet for days!!Or like when Marlee got into her moms makeup and smeared lipstick all over the carpet.You will have many years of these kind of fun things and when theyre gone you wish you had them back.

Courtney and Dorothy said...

I Love it! ha ha ha ha He is so cute and it so reminds me of my 3 boys when they were that age :-)

hydeeann said...

taking pictures of these disasters is the best way to keep your cool & see the humor in it right away. when colton was about this age, he colored all over the wall in his bedroom. i wanted to get a picture of it without him knowing that was what i was doing so i wouldn't encourage him to do it again. i just stood him next to it and asked him questions about something else. love the pictures now.