My parents and Grandma came into town a couple weeks ago. I was so excited that my Grandma was able to come down and visit and see our new house. She just turned 90 in May! I love her to death!!! Here are some family pictures that we took while they were here.
West and me

Marlee, West and Flash

Grandma Sandoval and Marlee

Marlee and Me

Four generation picture: Grandma, (my mom's mom) my mom, me and Marlee

Silly Picture!!! I love M
arlee in this picture!

My Grandma and Me!!!

Smooches for Grandma from West!

Grandma and West

Grandma and Flash

Grandma and Marlee
6 comments:
Very neat pictures. You will be glad you have the 4 generation picture. I like Marlee's first day of school also. Can't believe she is that old.
I love the look on your g'mas face when Dan is smooching her! Cute pics, gotta love grandmas!
Cute pictures! I love the four generation pics and also the goofy one. Oh and Kevin says your grandma doesn't look 90. You'll have to tell her that :)
And you are gorgeous as ever!
Cute pictures. I can't believe she is 90. She looks great.
Oh man, Bonnie is cute as ever! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love it when Aiden gets to spend time with his great-grandma, I bet she had so much fun with your cuties. You guys all look so great!
oh, i miss my grandma! both of them actually. so great that you got the 4 generation shot. love those.
Post a Comment