Monday, January 19, 2009

Random pictures

First off I want to say Happy Birthday to my mom! She is a great mom and a best friend to me too. We talk on the phone almost everyday! Most of the time about nothing, just to talk. I love you mom! Now on to some random pictures. Boarder turned 8 months a couple days ago. Here is his picture. I couldn't find his normal blanket that I usually take the picture on so I used this towel that is similar in color. Too bad that it is wet because I just gave him a bath. Oh well!
Boarder is so funny! He always stands on his head and feet like this.
He is getting so close to crawling. He did 4 crawls yesterday. That is the most so far.
The kids got these plasma cars for x-mas and love them. West loves them too. He is always riding the kids around the house. Boarder loves getting rides too. They could do laps for hours.
Here is Boarder's first bath with Flash. He had so much fun and was splashing like crazy. I think that he likes it a lot more when someone is in there to play with. Flash loved washing Boarder's hair too.
One day I came into the living room and I found that Flash had taken all the toys out of the toy box and set them all around Boarder. Just looking out for his little bro. I was cracking up when I saw all the toys around him!

Boarder loves chewing on my necklaces. Thought this was a cute pic!
When we were out of town for a family x-mas party, we were all meeting the the banquet room in the hotel and we though that it might be easier if Boarder had a bed on wheels to play in down there.
Four generation of Seever's (Flash, West, West's dad Bart, Grandpa Bart Sr.)

7 comments:

Amy S. said...

No, the tool sign doesn't show up when I look at your blog. I like the one of the boys in the bath with mohawks. Cute :)

Courtney and Dorothy said...

We loved seeing all those random pictures. They were so good.

Nicole S said...

cute pictures! it helps when you have such cute kids! looks like everyone loves those plasma cars! nice work santa.

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Cute pics! Kalel got a wiggle car for Christmas too. They are so fun! He is cruisin' around the house all day. I love it.

Nicole said...

Okay where do I even start these pictures are so dang cute! Hailey does the same thing Boarder does with the head on the floor, but she waits for me to flip her over and do a summersalt. Your husband is so great! Not only is he good looking and your best friend, but he seems like such a fun dad! Which fits perfect because I'm sure your a blast too! Such cute pics!

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

Talen saw me looking at your blog and saw pictures of Dan. He got very excited. I think when Derricks not around the next best thing is uncle Dan. He'll have to have a play date with him some time:)

hydeeann said...

what a cute little baby boarder is! i don't feel like i've seen him very much.

the plasma cars look like they are a big hit. marcee has some and we enjoy using them at her house. my kids already ride their bikes and trikes in my hallway, don't think i could stand anything else! dan definitely looks like he enjoys them as much as the kids. so nice to see him being such a fun dad.

and i love the pic in the elevator! too cute.