Thursday, April 1, 2010

What's been going on.....

It's been a LONG while since I have posted so here are some pictures to sum up what has been going on with the fam.



Marlee is loving Kindergarten! I am so proud of her for all the great things that people at school say about her. Here is a picture of her today at her school egg hunt at the park.

Here is Mar and her "BFF" Cassidy. They are so cute!

Mar and Flash going wild on the bee with some of her classmates.

Both the kids are now riding bikes without training wheels. They both mastered it on the same day. My brother had taught Marlee back in November how to ride but we didn't practice for a while but she picked right up on it and started taking off on her own. Flash looks so small on his lil bike. His cousin did beat him, riding a bike at age 2 without traing wheels.

Miss Marlee Sky!

The only crash that they had was when Marlee plowed right into him.

Boarder

Marlee with her hanging tooth. It had been loose forever and I think I wanted to pull it out more then she did.

Finally it is out! It fell out when the babysitter was here. It was cute to get a picture text from the sitter of Marlee and her missing tooth.

Bo is as sweet as can be but can also be a little terror. He is in too way much more stuff then the other two were as babies. Here is a nice bite that he gave sissy!

We headed out to Vegas for a few days when Marlee was on spring break. We rented a house near my sister's house. It was really fun to be so close to her. West worked most the time but it was still nice to take a lil trip. The kids loved the jacuzzi that was there.

My little stud!



Mar Mar

A lot of nose picking has been going on. Flash is the worst. Boys I tell ya! Marlee never did this.

Boarder



He loves the park and is not scared to go down the slides by himself!



4 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

Wow, whats up with with the Boarder the Biter?? Bad little boy!! The pictures are cute!!!!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Cute kiddos! Abby is a bitter too. Ouch!

Amy S. said...

Glad to see an update! Cute pics!

Nicole said...

Sooo many cute pictures! Go Flash! That's amazing he's riding without training wheels!
I totally know how you feel about the nose picking. My son always says, "I'm just trying to get the hard ones, not the slimy ones" Eww!
Your kids are so adorable!