We had a great Easter! It was a really long day but the kids enjoyed every last minute of all the egg hunts and candy. We had an egg hunt Easter morning at our house with my friend
Mana and her three boys and our kiddos.
Marlee

Flash

Marlee and Kai (They have been friends since they were babies)

My friends youngest
Sei. So cute!!!

Bo was collecting oranges that had fallen from the trees instead of collecting eggs.

All the kids (Back: Marlee, Flash, Kai,
Sho Front: Bo and
Sei)

Boarder

Flash, Marlee and Bo

Miss Marlee

The
second egg hunt of the day was at West's Grandma's house. We do this every year. Three cousins:
Talen, Flash and Tate

My handsome little man Flash

Bo showing us where his tongue is!

Marlee

Flash finding some eggs. "Watch the flowers buddy, they are Super Grandma's pride and joys!" Her yard is filled with beautiful flowers. Part of the yard is off limits for the egg hunt because of them.

Mar finding some eggs. Don't ask why she only has one sandal on???

"Buggy" and me.

The whole
family. It's nearly impossible to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time.

My sexy hubby and me!

Marlee and me.
5 comments:
Watch out! I can already tell Flash is going to be a heartbreaker! :)
marlee was totally out numbered in the morning! and with us and the monsons missing in the evening, it probably wasn't much beter odds for her. good thing she's cute enough to make up for the lack of females.
dan looks like he put his finger in a socket again! hahaha! i know, you guys are way more hip than we are. of course, adam looks like that when he wakes up. he doesn't even need to use product or try at all.
you looked gorgeous, too, by the way. happy easter!
Couldn't be cuter!
Holy Cow! What a beautiful family! How fun! I didn't know you had 3 kids! YOu'll have to give me pointers here. I am freaking out a bit! I loved all the pictures! It looks like you have a lot of fun! Are you still in AZ? that is where you were last time we talked wasn't it?
Holy Cow! What a beautiful family! How fun! I didn't know you had 3 kids! YOu'll have to give me pointers here. I am freaking out a bit! I loved all the pictures! It looks like you have a lot of fun! Are you still in AZ? that is where you were last time we talked wasn't it?
Post a Comment