Saturday, June 13, 2009

WaKE Up It'S yOuR BirThdAy!!!

Flash turned 3 on Tuesday! Since we were doing something low key for his birthday we thought that we would make him feel extra special on his big day by serving him breakfast in bed.
"Wake up little guy, it's your Birthday!!!"
Daddy sat in bed with him and fed him every last bite of his food. We knew that it would be a huge mess if we let him feed himself in bed. He actually loved the special treatment of being fed!
West's sister Rocehlle and hubby Derrick were out of town for a couple of days so we had Talen and Ava overnight. Flash was really excited to have him there on his birthday.
Talen and Flash
We got Flash a bike for his birthday. I almost got him a Spiderman one but then I saw this one with his name "Flash" all over it. It fit him well.
We headed over to Derrick and Shell's house to swim while they were gone on Flash's b-day. Tate, Tayrn, Tristan (cousins) and Amy joined us. Flash and Tate are good buddies so we didn't want him to miss Flash's big day.
Marlee doing a "triple whip" off of the diving board or as most would call it, a flip.
Blowing out the candles!!!
Marlee, Taryn, Flash, Tate, Tristan and Talen. (Thanks for letting us use your house Shell!)
Flash (looks like he is missing a tooth because of all the chocolate cake on his tooth), Talen and Tate.

7 comments:

marcee said...

Hi Darci! Tell me you didn't make that cake yourself. It's so cute!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday Flash!!

Amy S. said...

Love Flash's birthday bedhead! Thanks for having us over. :)

Connie and Joe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLASH!! LUV U Papa and Grandma S

hydeeann said...

happy, happy birthday, flash-y! looks like it was super fun. i love low-key b-days. you can just relax and enjoy them with out all that extra fuss.

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant, but that cake sure looks good. I'm tempted to lick my computer screen.

Angela said...

I love the breakfast in bed idea. I think we'll try that for Maya's b-day in Sept. Thanks for the idea! And Happy Belated Flash!