Sunday, October 5, 2008

Marlee turns 5!

I can't believe that our baby is 5 years old. It seems crazy! We had a birthday party for her yesterday on her birthday. She wanted to have a black, white and purple theme party since they are her favorite colors.
The biggest Mr. Potato head that I have ever seen. Thanks Lor Lor!
Blowing out the candles.

6 comments:

Connie and Joe said...

AW, she is growing up too fast!! Happy Brithday Marlee. Hope you had a great time on your birthday!!I love you. Grandma and Papa.

Amy S. said...

Thanks for the birthday bash! Happy birthday Mar-Mar!

The Richards said...

Hey! I hope you got my text on Saturday. I have been sooo sick! And I feel horrible that we had to miss her party. I would have been in your bathroom puking the whole time.. I'm glad that she had a good birthday and sorry we couldn't make it. :(

Als said...

Oh my Gosh, she could be 13! I can't believe how fast she's growing up, I say the same about my kid, too. She's beautiful!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday Marlee

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

Sooo sorry we couldn't make it. It would have been a little odd if we left all of Derricks family that traveled so far to go party down with everyone who lives here. We hope she had a good time. Tell her Happy Birthday!